Friday, July 23, 2010

Paleo Festival

Rob and I went to the Paleo Festival last night. It's Europe's second largest outdoor music festival (a modern-day Woodstock) and it takes place right here in Nyon. I noticed that Crosby, Stills & Nash were playing at it so I snagged some of the last tickets. (They sold out in one day!) The whole experience definitely took years off of me -- it took me back to my high school and college days when outdoor concerts were a regular thing. Of course, I kind of stood out in the crowd -- I think I must have been the ONLY pregnant woman there.

Here is Rob. Can you tell that he's thinking "How did I end up at a place like Woodstock? What did my wife drag me to?"

Crosby, Stills & Nash on the big stage. These guys have been around for over 40 years now. I was introduced to them by my brother who was a huge fan of 60's and 70's classic rock. But their music is basically known by pretty much everyone. Even Rob was impressed at how many songs he knew. Of course, their singing abilities have deteriorated a little -- they are just OLD!

No comments: