Friday, June 20, 2008

Italian Summer: Siena

Here we are, back in Siena. This is the Siena Duomo. It's stunning from the outside and even more stunning on the inside.
Here's just a small sample of the inside view -- lots and lots of marble.
Hanging out on the steps. The men watched the girls while we women explored the Duomo museum.
Except for local traffic, cars are not allowed into Siena, so the girls did lots of walking. Swingie, swingie, swingie was Mariah's favorite activity!
Look how strong I am!
Entering the famous piazza.
Look at the cute couple!
Chillin' on the piazza, this time in the warm sunshine! We had a yummy Italian lunch at a restaurant right on the piazza and had great fun watching a clown play tricks on passersby.
Daddy, let me go. I wanna chase the birdies!
March, march, march, march.
Look who is worn out from all the running around.
Bye-bye Siena!

1 comment:

Allen's said...

That looks like such a fun trip! Did you just post this, or am I crazy and just didn't see these posts before? We have a new blog...jandtallen.blogspot.com, Rob said he didn't get my email with that info...so there it is. Hope you guys are doing well...I am sure ready for that baby to come!